1. To avoid disappointment, please always phone before visiting, as I am often out.
2. You are far more likely to contact me on my mobile, rather than the land line, again because I am often out. However leaving a message is not very reliable; they often seem to get delayed for a week or more.
3. If you find you can’t get me on my mobile, it’s probably because of a poor signal, rather than because it’s not switched on. Usually it’s on 8.30 to 9.00am and off 9.00 to 10pm. -- 7 days a week.
4. If all else fails, it’s better to send me a text, please say when it would be a good time to phone you back.
5. E mailing me is also not a very reliable way of making contact, I frequently get 3 or 4 dozen emails a day, and yours can easily get lost in the crowd.